Ohio-Northeast

Videographer reccomendations??

I was originally not planning on having a videographer but the closer it gets to my wedding (2 1/2 months now) the more I begin to change my mind. I just think that since I am not able to 'watch' the wedding ceremony that I will want to see how it looked from someone sitting in the crowd and it would be a nice keepsake. I only want the church and first hour or so of the reception... any suggestions ? I am looking for someone who isn;t too exspensive but also someone who will do a great job! Thanks

Re: Videographer reccomendations??

• edited December 2011
    We used 2nd Mile Productions.  Definitely not cheap, but completely worth it.  After all the planning was said and done, I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for.  2nd Mile is worth every penny, not only for their finished product (which is INCREDIBLE) but for what impact their presence has on you during your wedding day.  My husband loved having Brian there to just chat with, ask questions, etc. during the wedding day, especially before the ceremony started.  They are operated by a husband & wife team and they don't work any other weddings that day except for yours.  They shoot in HD, they'll give you all of the raw footage when they are done with the video if you like.  I really can't say enough about their work, and I put a TON of research hours into finding the videographer for us.  What sealed it for me was that I had so many demos and theirs was the one I could not stop watching.  I felt like I knew these people in their demo and the way the video was done, I felt almost like I was a part of their day as well.  Definitely hands down one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding.  Here are a few links for you to check out if you want to sample their work.  Both are from our wedding.

First, our same day edit- this was shown at our reception right before our first dance.
    http://www.2ndmileproductions.com/content/matt-arianna-works-sde

And our first dance.
    http://www.2ndmileproductions.com/content/matt-aris-first-dance

No matter what, GOOD LUCK!!!  It goes so so fast!!

*Arianna & Matthew*
    July 26, 2008- The Best Day of Our Lives

3 years married already??

Wedding "Highlight" Video from our Reception!
    Wedding Planning Bio!! My Married Bio!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards