Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

UHHHH hair???

how many times and how soon before the wedding do you practice with your hairstyles? I dont know what I want or the style of the girls hair yet or where I am going to get it done. Its the same with the makeup for me. Help!!

Re: UHHHH hair???

• Don't do something that is totally out of your comfort zone.  For example, I normally have my hair down and that is how I am going to have it.  Select a style that flatters your face and your dress as well.  For example, a bride with a lace dress, might consider a romantic wavy hairstyle or a braided updo
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2013
    Don't worry about the style of your bridesmaids' hair. That should be up to them, not you. 

I practiced one day with my hair about 2 weeks before the wedding. I found a pic of what I liked and gave it to my stylist, and she copied it. She did the exact same thing on the day of the wedding. 

Are you doing your own hair?  If so, you may need to play around a bit more. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_uhhhh-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:a44e6fe3-c99b-4432-85b0-bc0b00cc519bPost:0458ba5e-8325-4a55-8a9b-890f0dcb2038">Re: UHHHH hair???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't worry about the style of your bridesmaids' hair. That should be up to them, not you.  I practiced one day with my hair about 2 weeks before the wedding. I found a pic of what I liked and gave it to my stylist, and she copied it. She did the exact same thing on the day of the wedding.  Are you doing your own hair?  If so, you may need to play around a bit more. 
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

<div>No i am not doing my own hair I wish i could though lol. The only reason I am worried about my bridesmaids hair is because my 2 MOH believe they should all have similiar hair styles up, down, half up half down and not one with an updo another with it down etc... and they keep asking me what i would like for their hair. I dont really know what I want for mine yet so i didnt know if I should start having my stylist try things or what. I think I will wait though i still have 7 months</div>
  • Your bridesmaids do NOT need to have similar hair styles. 

I'd tell them to choose something they'd feel comfortable with.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards