November 2013 Weddings

Bridal Expos

Hey Everyone I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I went to my first bridal expo this weekend.  It was a smaller show.  My sister (MOH) went with me.  We had alot of fun.  My main goal for the show was to talk to photographers and get contacts for music, hair/make up, and floral. 
I won $100 gift certificate with a photographer.  I was talking with him and found out there is a possibility he has a family event that day :/  But he said regardless we will be able to use it whether we do family photo, etc.  I did meet another photographer there that I really liked too.  We will just have to see.

One of the hair/make up venues were doing free hair and make up.  I got myself made up pretty and walk outside to it snowing heavily.  :/  Oh well. 

Overall I had a great time with my sister and got a hold of some contacts and met some great people :) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Expos

• Hello my name it April I am a photographer and I would love for you to check out my web site I'll have a variety packages to pick from starting at 500 and they work there way up to 1300 all other pictues 100 you can find me at aprilmichellephotography.com or on Facebook at am photography If u have any question my email is aprilmichelle671aol thank and best of luck to you
  • In Response to Re:Bridal Expos:[QUOTE]Hello my name it April I am a photographer and I would love for you to check out my web site I'll have a variety packages to pick from starting at 500 and they work there way up to 1300 all other pictues 100 you can find me at aprilmichellephotography.com or on Facebook at am photography If u have any question my email is aprilmichelle671aol thank and best of luck to you Posted by Aprilmichellephotography[/QUOTE]

Vendors are not allowed on the forums. You've been reported and I've quoted you in hopes someone can ban you.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards