Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Dayton/oxford/ham. Venues

My fianc and I are searching high and low for a place to get married and have our reception in a few different cities including Dayton oxford or Hamilton, oh. I live in miamisburg, he lives in oxford. We are looking to get married in June or July 2013 and plAn to spend around 5,000 for about 200250 people. We are really looking for a place to bring in our own cater. Thanks for any help!

Re: Dayton/oxford/ham. Venues

• Options
    Lake Lyndsey in Hamilton. I believe you can bring in your own. Also try Pyramid Hill
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter is getting married in Dayton April 2013.  She was looking for choice of caterer and bar options for 200 to 250.  I did a lot of the research for her, and I know that is not so easy to find!
    Since you are in Miamisburg, you might want to look at: B&B Riverfront Hall http://www.bbriverfronthall.com/ 
    What our daughter chose is: America's Packard Museaum    http://www.americaspackardmuseum.org  She was looking for something unusual.
    Our son was married in Oxford several years ago.  His wife was a Miami student at the time and got a good deal through the college, but I know for sure that was in house catering.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Try Arbor Hall in Dayton, it's pretty big and affordable as well. Good luck!
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    Is $5000 your venue budget or your total wedding budget?  If it is your total wedding budget (if you are willing to do it) I would love to see a blog or see a review at the end of how you did it.  I'm not saying it isn't do able.... I believe that any wedding is possible on ANY size budget, but usually the first tip for weddings under $5000 is to cut the guest list to under 100 people.  It would be a great resource to hear from someone who did a $5000 wedding with 200+ guests! 
  • Options
    My FI and I just booked the Sesquicentennial Chapel on Miami University's Campus. I would suggest checking them out. The price was very reasonable for the ceremony. Plus, they have The Marcum Hotel and Conference Center and The Shriver Center right there. It would be worth checking into.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the help! We actually went with MU and sesquicentennial chapel and shrivel! I'm so excited I think it is going to be beautiful and my FIance works at the ice center on campus so it's working out perfect : and to PP my mom did up the budget thankfully :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards