Iowa-Quad Cities

AMAZING!!! A Storybook Ending in DeWitt, IA

I recently purchased my dress from A Storybook Ending in DeWitt, and I absolutely LOVED my experience there!!!!  They were very helpful when I was choosing my bridal gown, but they were also very considerate when it came to keeping my wishes in mind.  After I purchased my dress, we came back a few weeks later and purchased bridemaids dresses.  They helped pull dresses that were similar to my dress.  And of course, being that I bought my dress there, all of my bridesmaids received a percentage off!!  I am addicted to "Say Yes To The Dress," and I felt like I was receiving the "Kleinfelds" experience.  Not only did I get my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses through them, my mom and soon-to-be mother-in-law are planning on going back to get their dresses along with my flower girl dresses!  They even have discounts on tuxes!!  This store is a "one-stop-shop," where I walk out every visit and know that I am taken care of.  I shopped around at many different stores in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois and not ONE touched the service and selection of A Storybook Ending in DeWitt. 

Re: AMAZING!!! A Storybook Ending in DeWitt, IA

• edited December 2011

I also LOVED  Storybook Ending!!  I purchased all my dresses from them and they were beautiful! Everyone was helpful and pleasant to work with!!  I would recommend them to anyone.

• hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I loved Storybook also!

I got a BM dress from there for a wedding in '09 and then went back there when I got engaged and bought my dress there. 
  • edited December 2011
    I AGREE!!!! AMAZING PLACE TO GO AND GREAT SERVICE!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards