Pennsylvania-Central

Lori Hemphill Wedding Planner

Has anyone used her before? I am curious. Because I want to use her as a wedding coordinator for my 04/16/2011 wedding.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Lori Hemphill Wedding Planner

• bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about her.  We were going to use her for my dd's wedding in October, but changed our minds on having a DOC in the end.  Bad mistake.  Anywho- I met her at a bridal show and she seems great.  Why not just schedule a get-to-know-you meeting with her to see if "click".
  • edited December 2011

Lori helped us out with our wedding (we worked with Lori for several months leading up to our wedding, though I'm sure she does a fantastic job as a DOC also), and I would highly recommend working with her.  Lori has impeccable taste, she is organized, she is persistent and she gets things done.  We were very pressed for time, both because my husband and I work very long hours and because we were planning a Lancaster County wedding from our home in Connecticut.  Lori was able to break everything down for us -- these are the three cake bakers, the three photographers, the three florists you should consider.  Lori was also excellent at taking into consideration our budget, and helping us create our dream wedding for the amount of money we had to spend. 

At the end of the day, we did not have a thing to worry about when our wedding day arrived.  Lori and her team made sure that everything went smoothly (at three different locations, too!) so that we could enjoy our day.  You will make a very wise choice if you hire Lori to help you plan and execute your wedding.

• bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sally- you should have her post that alccolade on her website! :)
  • sulsa78sulsa78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sally,
    I booked Lori to help me with everything! I currently love in Philadlephia and work full time, and take grad classes at night. I have no time to plan a wedding. My fiance and I had a meet & greet with her. She's awesome! I'm looking forward to working with her :) Sally...FYI...I agree with bridalgal, you should post that on her website!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    sulsa,
    Best wishes for your wedding!  I am quite certain that Lori will make help make it a beautiful and worry-free day for you, as she did for us.  
    Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards