Wisconsin

Catering Recommendations in the Southeastern WI Area

Hi Ladies!

After all of our issues with our first venue, we are almost ready to book our replacement venue!! :) We are looking at the Schauer Arts Center in Hartford and they have an open catering policy.

Our venue has given great recommendations for Chef Jacks and Zilli, however, I think they may be out of our price range with all the extra money spent on getting a second venue and the additional rental costs we will incure.

Any recommendations for area caterers that might be less expensive ($15-$25 a plate)?

Thank you!
Kate

Re: Catering Recommendations in the Southeastern WI Area

• Bunzel's is who we are using and they are EXTREMELY reasonable and I have only heard good things about them. I have had their food at another wedding and thought it was good.  I am doing an Italian Buffet with them and it is coming to about $10 person.  They have fancier meal choices for a bit more, but would EASILY fall within your budget.
  • oooh, thank you! I will definately check them out! saving money can't hurt either :)
  • Our caterer is North Star Bistro, and while they aren't cheap, their prices are incredibly reasonable for the quality of the food and their coordinator, Sara, is great to work with.
  • We are going with All Occasions Catering out of Big Bend. Mark, the owner, is really nice and accomodating, and their prices are very reasonable. We are doing a buffet so it's a bit cheaper.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome, thanks for your recommendations ladies! :)
  • We are going with Underground Food Collective in Madison. They opened a restaurent here in the last month that has a similar menu as what we hope to serve and it's fantastic. They should be able to fit in your budget. We did another tasting with a fancier caterer in town and the food just didn't match up to UFC. http://undergroundfoodcollective.org/catering
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_catering-recommendations-in-the-southeastern-wi-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:25e8f97f-2553-49d6-acb5-4f9e32738fa4Post:d53b91f9-de90-4f85-a01a-6fa01eafc4c6">Re: Catering Recommendations in the Southeastern WI Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bunzel's is who we are using and they are EXTREMELY reasonable and I have only heard good things about them. I have had their food at another wedding and thought it was good.  I am doing an Italian Buffet with them and it is coming to about $10 person.  They have fancier meal choices for a bit more, but would EASILY fall within your budget.
    Posted by rungirl12[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>WHERE BUNZEL LOCATED AT O GOOGLED IT CAME UP WITH A PLACE ON 84TH BURLEIGH BUT I DONT SEE AN ITALIAN BUFFET MENU ETC</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards