Wisconsin

Villa Terrace

Has anyone every had or been to a wedding ceremony at the Villa Terrace?  How was the sound when the couple were saying their vows? What about the music?  My fiance and I were thinking of having our ceremony here but these were just some of my concerns. 

TIA!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Villa Terrace

• edited December 2011
    My FSIL & FBIL had their wedding there 2 years ago and it was gorgeous! I thought that you could hear them just fine, but they did have to talk an octave or two higher than normal. Not that they had to shout or anything... but there are naturally other sounds when having a wedding outstide. The people there were very good to them. They had a 3 violinists and the sound was great. I hope this helps!

Congrats and Good Luck! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there 4 years ago.  It was the best choice I made in wedding planning.  We hired a piano player.
  • MaraLee80MaraLee80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to three weddings at Villa Terrace. All three were beautiful and the sound was fine. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    What are the costs of having the wedding there?? my mom is insistent that i go check it out, if not for the ceremony then at least the reception. Did anybody have their reception there or know someone who did?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards