Options

30 day shred girls

2»

Re: 30 day shred girls

• Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think tomorrow will be a little easier for you.  I also, turn up the volume on some great workout music and turn down Jillian so it pumps me up more.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    Nean324Nean324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies,

So i am defintiely more of a lurker than a poster, but I am getting in on this for sure! Here's the stats - I'm 5'7" and my current weight is 177.  I want to be 145-150 for my 11/5 wedding.  I am going to go home and start tonight.  I will let you know how it goes!  You all have me so motivated!
    "I don't need another kind of green to know I'm on the right side with you" John Mayer
  • Options
    DianaM27DianaM27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm an occasional poster myself and wanna jump in!

I've been working on just getting healthy since September by paying more attention to what I eat (especially with FI) and I picked up walking 4.5 miles 3 times a week with my teacher friends and I saw results I lost about 8 pounds just adding the walking. And since the holidays I wanted to continue on with loosing weight to fit back into many of my pants and have lost 13 pounds total (whoohoo). I'm 5'7" and weight 142 and my goal is 135-130 (130 is aiming a tad to obsessive..haha). Really I want to feel more comfortable in my own skin and fit in all my pants and upcoming capris and shorts (I really don't want to buy new clothes because of size issues, when I need to save up for the Wedding).

I got 30DS a few months ago and did it 2-3 times a week at first and saw big results in the muscles in my legs and arms (yeah) and then the good old Snow Storms came and things got crazy at work and there goes the 30DS. So I love this thread and the idea of touching base with how often we've done the 30DS and celebrate and encourage each other to reach our goals..whoohoo!

So see you ladies next Tuesday :)

One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards