Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Who has a ring from Jared's?

hi everyone! new here so bear with me..

I'm not engaged yet but me and my boyfriend have been doing plenty of research on rings and diamonds. now i need some advice..

we fell in love with a setting from Jared's, however, i've heard horror stories on other forums about Jareds and shoddy repair work. my friend has a ring from jared's and hasn't had any problems at the Kennesaw location but i'm closer to the perimeter location. we had a poor customer service experience there though. (rude consultant didn't seem interested in helping us find the perfect stone so now we're looking online for a diamond but want to purchase the setting from jared's to have somewhere to take the setting to get cleaned etc.)

my question is who has had experience with the atlanta area jared's. any positive/ negative experiences?

thanks in advance!

Re: Who has a ring from Jared's?

• Options
    We didn't shop at Jared's, but I do have to say that we were extremely happy with our experience at the Shane Co. FI had a ring from a previous relationship from there, and they made it extremely easy to figure out the best way to find a setting that we loved and use the previous ring towards the overall cost.

And since they don't work on commission, every consultant there is amazing and happy to show you settings and stones that work for YOU.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I have dealt with Jared's before for other jewelry and was not pleased at all. We went to the Shane Co for our wedding bands and are very pleased, they have great plans/warranties and upgrades. Go with Shane Co!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is from the Kennesaw location.  We also bought our wedding bands.  We had an issue in that they ordered the wrong sizes, but since we had the resizing guarantee it wasn't a big deal anyway.
    We Do - Since November 3, 2012
  • Options
    thanks ladies!
  • Options
    We bought our wedding rings from the Jared location and have had no problems in the last year and a half since we bought them. (perimeter location) My husband also bought me a necklace from there, and we take them back there every 6 months for their inspection to make sure there are no problems in keeping the warranty up to date should any problems ever come up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards