Illinois

Peoria/bloomington-Normal Bachelorette Party

Hello fellow brides!!
We are looking into the Peoria or Bloomington-Normal area to have my bachelorette party and everyone is over 21 we al want to drink and have a great party night with the girls. We love to dance, laugh, and have fun. Would like it to be somewhat budget friendly. Any ideas out there let me know!! None of us are really familiar with the party scene of these locations.

Thank you all :)

Re: Peoria/bloomington-Normal Bachelorette Party

• When will the bachelorette party be? In Peoria in the summer ( I think starting late May), they have really fun outdoor concerts down on the Riverfront on Friday and Saturday nights. They have alcohol as well and I think it's only like $7 to get in. They also have a bunch of neat bars down by the riverfront. One that comes to mind is Kelleher's, an Irish pub that closes down the street in the summer at night to have basically a huge block party. They have live music, an outdoor bar, and a bags tournament going on. Best of all-no cover charge! Just pay for food/alchol.

Martini's is another bar by the river that has an outdoor seating area where live bands play frequently. There is a cover charge but it's minimal 9like 5 bucks). Their indoor seating is also really really neat. It looks like an old 1920s lounge. If the night is chilly, they have outdoor heat lamps. If you do Peoria, I would probably stick to the riverfront area because it's nice down there and the views are pretty.

I am not as familiar with Blo-No but Medici's is a great place to grab dinner and then head upstairs to have a drink at the bar. They have a huge tree going right up through the two-story restaurant and the bar atmosphere upstairs is really neat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Have you ever thought of having a pure romance party?

www.melissabuys.pureromance.com
  • Vendors aren't allowed on the boards. You've been reported.

Vacation
  • Went to a Bachelorette Party recently and we started the day at Mackinaw Valley Vineyard. It was great fun - we could try different wines and the hostess ordered cheese/cracker platters. They have a small indoor room and a huge outdoor patio depending on what time of the year you are looking. Then we went out to dinner and to the bars downtown Bloomington. The winery was a great place to start!
  • Mackinaw Valley is a fun winery. If you wanted to be closer to Peoria, there's also the Kickapoo Creek Winery in Kickapoo (about 10 min from Peoria) that is a very beautiful winery as well with good food.

Vacation
  • Thank you so much fellow brides!! Your suggestions have been great and I love the winery idea!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards