Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Cupcakes

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to do cupcakes for my July 30th, 2011 reception at The Beach Club in Centerville.  We would like to find a place that is affordable.  Can anyone offer recommendations for places they've used in the Upper Cape area?

Thank you!

Re: Cupcakes

• BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

my friend did Cupcake Charlies.... not sure on $$$ but they were very very yummy

• edited December 2011
    We used Cup Capes on main st in Falmouth! The only thing is she wanted to charge $100.00 to deliver so a family friend picked them up for us, but let me tell you they where so tasty everyone was talking about them!
  • edited December 2011
    My friend had Cupcake Charlies in Plymouth do her cup cakes and they were awesome! Not sure about the price though. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Best in the whole world are from "the scratch cake" in falmouth.  Her name is tammy Feldott and she works from her home bakery... 

Way better than cupcake charlies... which are really nice.

Tammy does fillings and has the most amazing flavors... Seriously do not fail to get a tasting... I got these for a birthday party... worked my tail off on all kinds of food and stuff and 3 months later they are all still talking about those cupcakes!!!!

they aren't too sticky sweet either... which i think is important.   We had Key lime, peanut butter cup, smores,  cinnamon bun ( with a teeny tiny little bun on top!)   The woman is seriously crazy in all the right ways.   really sweet too. not expensive either...

Call her for tasting...once you do it will be a no brainer who to choose!  774-521-9856  www.thescratchcake.com

• ErinJ7583ErinJ7583 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions, ladies!  I'll be looking into the places you suggested!
  • edited December 2011
    I also agree on Cup Cake Charlie's in Mashpee they are extremely tasty but also not sure of the cost! good luck!
  • katcoughkatcough member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Cupcake Charlies in June and they are sooo good and WAY more afffordable than a cake and DELICIOUS. We are having 5 differnt flavors and for $100 they will come set them up all pretty and will coordinate with your florist.
  • clage22clage22 member
    edited December 2011
    I also agree on the Scratch Cake. We will be using her for our cake next summer, but have tried her cupcakes and they are truly amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Erin,
    I am getting married at the Beach Club on July 9th.  Cape Cakes in Falmouth has great cupcakes.
    Good luck with all your planning!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards