California-Orange County
Options

Challenged with finding the perfect venue for my daughter

We are looking for a venue (outdoor wedding/outdoors or ball room with windows reception) for my daughter's wedding in 10/12.  Ideally, she would love a beach view for approximately 150 people.  We have already looked at several places in the last 5 months (e.g. Laguna Cliffs Marriott).  We liked the L'Aberge in Del Mar but it was too expensive.  Has anyone ever attended a wedding/reception at either the Historic San Clemente Golf Club or Los Verdes Golf Club (in Rancho Pales Verdes)?  Any other places that you might recommend?

Re: Challenged with finding the perfect venue for my daughter

• Options
    edited December 2011
    palos verdes no way too foggy chance of bad weather palm springs is better for weather

• Options
    DeannaCWDeannaCW member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also do Cannon's or the Charter House in Dana Point, up on a cliff overlooking the harbor. The DP Ocean Institute also has an events hall they rent out, overlooking the harbor as well but at the bottom of the cliffs. THe OC Sail & Events Center is also right there on the beach.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the Dana Point Yacht Club, it sounds very similar to what you are describing. Also the Dana Point Ocean Institute is BEAUTIFUL! I wanted my wedding there but I had over 150 people, its so amazing though. I would check out both of those places 
  • Options
    lorrdblorrdb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to help you find the right location for your daughter.  I specialize in finding locations for brides...pls take a look at my website and contact me so we can discuss options.  www.OCPartyPlaces.com

Best regards,
    Lorrie
  • Options
    Hello,
    I own a location scouting business in Southern CA and we scout for weddings primarily.  I would love the opportunity to chat with you to see if I can help you.  We save you time, money and stress because we do all the research and negotiating for  you.
    www.locationconcierges.com213-909-0084
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best,Laura
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards