Jewish Weddings

JewishJobs.com (not an ad!!)

I am on the hunt for a new job and I stumbled across JewishJobs.com ... basically jobs for Jewish non-profits, schools, organizations - like URJ or Yeshiva or Birthright - and while they do not require you to be a Jew to apply, knowledge and understanding of Judaism is required.

I saw a few jobs on there that I would love to apply for. But has anyone else ever heard of this website? Have you ever gotten a job from there? Should I go for the jobs I would like?

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg

Re: JewishJobs.com (not an ad!!)

• RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    yes i've heard its a great site, my MIL's shul posts their job postings on there so i have a feeling its legit!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've applied for jobs through there before.  My H works for a Jewish organization and everyone at his office recommends it, so I'd say it's definitely legit!  Good luck in your job search Smile
    Anniversary
  • After college I was looking for a job in the Jewish non-profit world and used this website all of time. I actually still receive their weekly emails. It's totally legit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, guys! I actually just made it through the first screening process for a great position as a communications & promotions associate for a synagogue in NYC. The second part is redesigning a flier for a Chanukah party. I have to have it in by 1PM tomorrow!!! I am so nervous, I really would like this job!!! Send vibes!!! 

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards