Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Choosing Wedding venues (tad long) :)

Hi everybody. So FI and I have been searching for a venue for our april 2012 wedding. While we were in AZ around the holidays we went to visit a lot of places. We thought we had it narrowed down to Desert Botanical Gardens and Encanterra. Since then, we discovered that
1.Encanterra,Though its AMAZING, will put us over our budget because of the taxes. :( That was our favorite
2. DBG is very nice but we realized that they would still be open during our ceremony and i didnt really want the people walking around behind us during. lol

But then,
I, thanks to Syndelin 's beautiful siggy pic, found Seville. We have a feeling this venue may work for us. We recieved the package with pricing and are waiting for an email back from the lady with some answers to a few things. The only thing is that we haven't been there in person. And although the pics are beautiful, i'd rather visit in person to make sure its what we want. Geesh its hard planning from far away.

I hope we get this all figured out soon. I'm so excited to start getting things together.

Do any of you ladies have thoughts on Seville? Pics? Anything you know may help. Have a great day!

" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Choosing Wedding venues (tad long) :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been out there multiple times...  so I don't know that I can just list off everything I know,  but if you have anything specific that you're wondering about I'd be more than happy to answer!

The ladies out there are great to work with!  The food and the chef is wonderful...  we haven't regreted booking there for a second.

The pictures really are nice, but honestly it's even prettier in person.  My FI and I were in total awe the first time we drove up to it...  and I know that's how all of our guests are going to feel.  We both get more and more excited every time we go out there!   We keep finding excuses to go, even if it's just to dinner.  It's gorgeous, and everyone is so nice, it's awesome being there and has always felt really comfortable to us.

We wanted a few things that were out of the ordinary, and they've been really willing to accomidate all of our ideas and work with us on everything.  Their pricing can be a bit confusing on the lists they give you, but the pricing over all is really so much better than anywhere else we looked.  We added a TON of things onto our menu and still stayed under what we budgeted for venue/reception.

We used their prefered DJ and they have been amazing.  The photographer was booked before the venue was, so that was our own.  The officiant was the one we liked best out of the 4 or so we met with, and the florist was his rec.   The bakery was the only one that did the crazy design that we wanted.

There were no issues with us not using all their vendors...  we really haven't found a negative with Seville at all yet honestly.

Let me know if there's anything else you want to know specifically!  =)
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    FI and I really liked Seville as well, but it was just a little out of our price range for the date we wanted to get married (peak season).  If we could have made our budget work, we would have booked there without hesitation.  It really is a beautiful venue.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @syndelin- Thank you for your input. The lady emailed me back and is looking over all our info and request to put together some pricing. I'm really excited. I also asked i she had additional photos, so that we can have a better idea of the grounds. I really hope to get good news back from her. I'm ready to get this show on the road.lol
    @gemmini6- If you dont mind me asking, where did you end up booking.

It's hard to find a good deal because we have no idea where to look. hehehe! I'm certain that it will all come together in time.
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards