Florida-North Florida

KOTW: Babyblues

If you would like to be added to the list, let me know.  Here's who I have on the list right now:
- Nolebride (3)
- Spears (2)
- Pag (1)

Babyblues, answer these questions.  Everyone else, feel free to ask her anything you would like to know!

1.First Name & FI's First name and wedding date?
2. Where did you go to college?
3. What part of the world do you live in?
4. How did you and FI Meet?
5. How long have you been together?
6. Do you live together? Why or why not?
7. How did FI propose?
8. How long of an engagement are you having/did you have? Why?
9. Favorite wedding vendor so far?
10. Biggest piece of wedding advice you can share so far?
11. What do you do for a career? What does FI do?
12. Do you think you could be/will ever be a stay at home mama?
13. Do you want children? Any potential names yet?
14. Do you have any pets? Names?
15. Do you have any siblings?
16. What is your favorite food?
17. What is your favorite movie?
18. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol)
19. What is the hardest part of wedding plans for you?
20. Where are you honeymooning?
21. What is the best thing you learned on The Knot?
22. What's one city you would love to live in for a year?
23. What do you love most about your FI?
24. If you have an extra $5000 to put towards your wedding only, what would you spend it on?
25. What is one silly thing about you?
26. What Knottie wedding would you love to attend?
27. What is something you learned from The Knot that you never heard of prior?
28. What other Knottie boards do you visit?
29. Describe yourself in 3 words.
30. What else do you want to share??

Re: KOTW: Babyblues

• babyblues1186babyblues1186 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sure ill be added to the list

1.First Name & FI's First name and wedding date? Morgan and Kevin, April 2, 2010
    2. Where did you go to college? FSU
    3. What part of the world do you live in? Usa, Florida (Tallahassee)
    4. How did you and FI Meet?Through his best friend who i was in ROTTC with
    5. How long have you been together? The wedding date is 3 days short of 4 years
    6. Do you live together? Why or why not? No due to relgious reasons. and i hate his roomates :)
    7. How did FI propose? after a long day at work he had cleaned my apt and put 6 dried yellow roses (my absolute favorite) with a piece of paper around each of them stated a time in a our relationship such as our first date or first kiss, etc. the last one was abuot our future and it was on my bed.  he was behind my bed and popped up and proposed :) he cried and i laughed and it was great.
    8. How long of an engagement are you having/did you have? Why? 2 years, fincial reaons
    9. Favorite wedding vendor so far?florist and caterer (tie) both so fun and creative!
    10. Biggest piece of wedding advice you can share so far?dont stress out, take your time, and be creative!
    11. What do you do for a career? What does FI do? I'm a preschool teacher and he works @ an security alarm company as a monitor
    12. Do you think you could be/will ever be a stay at home mama? yes, until they're old enough to go to either kindergarten or pre-k
    13. Do you want children? Any potential names yet? yes children, i want a rachel, bella, or some cute strong name. maybe a ryan or patrick for a boy
    14. Do you have any pets? Names? we have two cats, Mia and Trubador
    15. Do you have any siblings? i have 3 half siblings, 1 sister and 2 brothers, he has two sisters
    16. What is your favorite food? chips and salsa!
    17. What is your favorite movie?... a lot of them.  right now its Enchanted
    18. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol) Alchocol either a screwdriver or jolly rancher, non alcoholic def Dr. Pepper
    19. What is the hardest part of wedding plans for you? make a decision when someone needs one, even if i dont care either way
    20. Where are you honeymooning? Cruise, hopefully
    21. What is the best thing you learned on The Knot? girls are there for talking and releasing stress and that just because you might have an opinion doesnt make u a bridezilla
    22. What's one city you would love to live in for a year? Somewhere in England
    23. What do you love most about your FI? the way he makes me laugh
    24. If you have an extra $5000 to put towards your wedding only, what would you spend it on? Flowers or decorations for the reception, CANDLES!!
    25. What is one silly thing about you? i love saturday morning cartoons and bubbles!!
    26. What Knottie wedding would you love to attend? GreenKermit (though i probably will anyway since shes marrying my fiance's best friend (the one we met each other through)
    27. What is something you learned from The Knot that you never heard of prior? a lot, but definitely the lingo, holy crap!
    28. What other Knottie boards do you visit? sometimes the getting married in April one or the budget one, but mostly just the First Florida one
    29. Describe yourself in 3 words. crazy bohemian soldier (dont ask, but somehow im both a hippe and a soldier)
    30. What else do you want to share?? nothing this wonderfully extensive survey hasnt touched on ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I would like to be added to the list navybaby.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I added you Lacey!
  • edited December 2011
    Add me too please. =)
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can add me too! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.