Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Bahamas Engagement

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 years and we have never gone on a vacation together so this year we decided that we were going to the Bahamas.   On our third day there, we rented jet skis.  We shared one and he drove first.  Afer about 20 minutes, we stopped  in the middle of the ocean and switched seats.  I was getting ready to drive the jet ski when all of a sudden he told me to wait and got all mushy on me and next thing I knew there was a diamond ring in a beautiful box in front of my face asking me to marry him.  It was sooo romantic in the middle of the ocean with all theses islands surrounding us!  Totally threw me off guard :)

Re: Bahamas Engagement

• Options
    Congrats!  That's a nice proposal story!

Although, I seriously can't believe he brought the ring out into the open ocean.  I would have been paranoid mess making sure I didn't drop it.  I'm glad everything turned well!! :)
  • Options
    I got engaged in the Bahamas too!  It's so beautiful there!!!  I just wish we had it on video.

CONGRATS!!!
    Live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt or heartbroken. image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  I was thinking the same thing as Joy about being paranoid!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards