Wedding Party

WPBP of the day

what are your plans for the weekend?

Do you know anyone who's birthday is on Feb. 29?

Favorite children's book:
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WPBP of the day

• what are your plans for the weekend?Going to a dog show as long as it's not canceled due to snow. I think we got a foot and a half last night.
    Do you know anyone who's birthday is on Feb. 29?Nope!
    Favorite children's book:I used to work in the kid's department at B&N, so this is hard, but I get a kick out of "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" as well as the classics like "Ping" and "Ferdinand the Bull"
    My Planning Bio
  • what are your plans for the weekend?
    Fi is still sick, so just boot camp tomorrow, maybe a bike ride on Sunday morning, and my last Bollywood dance class on Sunday night. Nothing too exciting.
    I don't think so, but according to FB, I have a bajillion friends with birthdays this weekend.

Where the Wild Things Are
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • what are your plans for the weekend? Going to FI's parents' house for the weekend in Massachusetts.  I'm going shopping with my FSILs tomorrow, and I'm really excited about it!

Do you know anyone who's birthday is on Feb. 29? Nope. 

Favorite children's book: My father used to have a really old book of Mother Goose Rhymes that he used to read to my sister and I when we were little.  So adorable.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Ugh, studying.

Nope

Suki the Cat (now I can't find it anywhere)
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Was going to be going to NYC but since I came down with a cold this week, we are staying local. And I'll be trying not to cough too much all over FI...
    Do you know anyone who's birthday is on Feb. 29?  Nope!

Favorite children's book:  Hmmmm. I love the Beatrix Potter series for the illustrations. I remember reading them over and over again as a little girl.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • what are your plans for the weekend? Hanging out with my dad and his fiancée tomorrow and running some wedding errands and then picking my MOH up from the airport on Sunday!

Do you know anyone who's birthday is on Feb. 29? Not that I know of

Favorite children's book: Oooh, Ferdinand the Bull and Beatrix Potter were faves of mine too.
  • Snow day again! Yay!

what are your plans for the weekend?
    Not sure about tomorrow, but our RB's birthday is today, so we're going to his party on Sunday.

Do you know anyone who's birthday is on Feb. 29? This boy I went to school with. I always felt bad for him in elementary school, because every year for his birthday, the teachers always turned it into a "lesson".

Favorite children's book: Oh ... that's one of those things that I don't think I could ever pick (Especially after all of my years at the bookstore). My fave when I was a kid was  "The Bear That Was Chicken" , when I worked at the bookstore, I discovered "He Came With The Couch", which I thought was adorable. But there were literally a billion others that I loved over the years.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar

shovel all this snow away. do some writing. meet with the coordinator on sunday to make a final choice about the tablecloths and place settings.

yes, i do. i believe he's 9 now lol. he usually celebrates on the 28th, although it's generally trumped by his daughter who's march 1.

a pocket for corduroy. i made my father read it to me every night when i was a kid.
    Tonight, just staying in.  Tomorrow, hanging out with my BFF, plans not set yet.  Sunday, Hibachi for mom's birthday.  

My mom's is.  It's a pretty cool birthday.  I remember the year we both turned 8.  When my grandma was pregnant with her, she was friends with two other pregnant women.  They all had their babies on 2/29 that year.  When I was a kid, the paper where we used to live did a story about the 3 of them and did then and now pics.  It was on the front page.  

I don't have one.  I just read where the wild things are, so I'll go with that.
  • what are your plans for the weekend? Gym, errands, wedding stuff. Nothing exciting, was going to a concert tonight but cancelled due to the snow.

Do you know anyone who's birthday is on Feb. 29? Nope.

This is a hard one, anything Dr Suess or the Velveteen Rabbit...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_wpbp-of-day-71?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:4937b4cf-6313-417e-8e61-98c17df13feaPost:f5afa224-6ca5-41db-9488-2a6aa534cc2f">Re: WPBP of the day</a>:
    [QUOTE] Favorite children's book: Oooh, Ferdinand the Bull and Beatrix Potter were faves of mine too.
    Posted by emilyinchile[/QUOTE]
     Emily, I just read the Roly Polly Pudding story in the Beatrix Potter story book and whoa, is it ever scary?
    My Planning Bio
  • stina, I don't remember reading George and Martha or anything with hippos.  The only other short books I read were Berenstein Bears.  Then I moved on to Charlotte's Web and Black Beauty.  I defintely loved animal books.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards