Nevada-Las Vegas

Mandalay Bay Flowers Question

Ladies who got married here - when did you get your flowers?  Was it early enough that you were able to get pics with them before the ceremony?  I read somewhere that you get them when you meet your WC right before the ceremony?
Were you able to get them earlier?

Just trying to figure out timing, etc.!
Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mandalay Bay Flowers Question

• edited December 2011
    My sister was married there last year and we received the flowers in the bridal suite 30 minutes before the wedding. I would ask your wedding coordinator , I bet you can pick them up earlier if needed.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    My flowers were waiting for me when I arrived in the dressing room, it was about 40 minutes before the ceremony.  I'm sure if you ask your WC, they might be able to work out something for you.

HTH
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto PP. It was given to me when I arrived at the chapel
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    They were there when I got the chapel. I took a few pix w/ them in the room w/ Todd. Todd also took pix of my DH getting his boutonniere on and whatnot.
  • wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, thanks all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I've arranged to pick my flowers up from them at 2:30 on the day of the wedding (March 5, 2011). My ceremony is not until 7:00 PM but we are doing a photography session at 3:30 before the ceremony. They were very accomadating.

• Ch2ndraCh2ndra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know if they allow outside vendors for geting flowers for MOB etc?  The package only includes bridal and groom flowers and I dont know if I want to spend a lot of money with MB florist.
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards