New York
Options

Feelin snippity! :)

So a counselor at my internship asked me if I was the kind of person who got bored when there was no drama and honestly...yes. She told me thats why I love working with addicts so much, b/c an addicts life is chaos and theres always some sort of drama.

With that being said, Im sitting here at work, mentally bored, and Im itching to get on E-board and start chit with someone. Maybe not with the regulars, but to act like one of them and pounce on someone theyd pounce on. Haha hat is wrong with me?!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Feelin snippity! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol i love it bridgett! one time i was so annoyed with what they were telling someone who ran into a friend at the mall, who saw her ring, who started gushing about the wedding and wanted to be invited. The poster felt bum-rushed and awkward and wanted advice, bcause she didnt intend to invite her. they were all "rah rah rah dont talk to ppl about your wedding unless you want them to think theyre invited and if you give them that impression then you HAVE to invite them" I was like wtf yeah dont EVER wear your ring in public because if anybody sees it, they might feel compelled to ask you about it and once you start a WR convo with someone, they get an invite. Wearing your e-ring around other people is rude, OP, it makes them think they're gonna be invited to your wedding. I never went back to see what ppl said but i was just so over it lol ive come around to not minding that board as much anymore, but god theyre uptight lmao
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha thats awesome.

Yeah they dont so much bother me b/c I wouldnt go to them for advice. Not everything is black and white, but they think it is. But when Im bored, theyre definitely entertaining.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gwad, I wish you guys wouldn't talk about weddings around here.. it might make those NEY feel jealous and hurt their feelings.

:-D On a side note, aren't you glad it's snowing!?
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards