Ohio-Cincinnati

Chair covers for sale- in Dayton Ohio- lower price

I WILL NOW SELL THEM FOR 120!!!! 1.50 a eachI have 80 white chair covers for sale will sell them 140 that's only 1.75 a cover! I bought the for 2.75 each! Please let me know if you are interested- please email me at gmmorrison0815@yahoo.com - don't respond on this post as I want to sell them to first come and posting to many boards happy wedding planning! I also will have at least 80 black sashes that I am selling for 50 cents each let me know if you want both we maybe can come up with a deal :)

Re: Chair covers for sale- in Dayton Ohio- lower price

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_chair-covers-for-sale-in-dayton-ohio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:d7b12fa9-3a54-4371-94dd-26d658c53ca2Post:3c4460b3-c608-4935-a076-ae7ae0e43023">Chair covers for sale- in Dayton Ohio- lower price</a>:
    [QUOTE]I WILL NOW SELL THEM FOR 120!!!! 1.50 a eachI have 80 white chair covers for sale will sell them 140 that's only 1.75 a cover! I bought the for 2.75 each! Please let me know if you are interested- please email me at gmmorrison0815@yahoo.com - don't respond on this post as I want to sell them to first come and posting to many boards happy wedding planning! I also will have at least 80 black sashes that I am selling for 50 cents each let me know if you want both we maybe can come up with a deal :)
    Posted by veboone5[/QUOTE]

I am interested if you haven't already sold them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards