Missouri-St Louis
Options

DJ recommendations

Does anyone have any recommendations on reception DJs? I am looking to spend our $500.

Thanks!!!!!

Re: DJ recommendations

• Options
    xmasbby78xmasbby78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Cornerstone Entertainment at our wedding last weekend, and he was very good.  We had a crowd that really didn't historically dance at wedddings, but Joshua got them out there and dancing, which surprised us all!  His prices are really reasonable, and he had all the songs we were looking for.  Might be worth looking at, just a thought.
    http://cornerstonedjs.com/default.aspx

Good luck with your planning!
  • Options
    danielle2211danielle2211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of my friends have used TheStlDJ and they were always really good. None of their DJ's are cheesy or anything, they are all pretty young and cool. They are $499 all inclusive. You should definitely check them out!

I think their website is www.thestldj.com

Hope this helps and good luck with your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    C&R Sound, they are based in Union, MO (down 44 a bit) but they travel into the city regularly!  They have good prices and are really great people!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got a recommendation for Complete DJ's. I called them and am getting a DJ for $495.  The staff is very friendly and you can go to their website to request a call back or info. 

They also post their DJ bios and you can go online to pick your play list.

$100 deposit rest due day of wedding.

My friend used them for her wedding and the DJ was great. 

I just booked with them today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a great experience with Elite Pro - the husband and wife (I think Kevin and Michelle?) were ours for the night. They weren't pushy, but kept everyone dancing more than I've seen at most weddings! Very professional and easy to work with.
  • Options
    jandrews_85jandrews_85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DO NOT USE  SOSDJs!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards