Connecticut

mystic seaport price per person

Hi Ladies, can anyone that is planning a wedding or has recently gotten married at mystic seaport tell me a rough estimate of the per person price?
Thank you!!!!

Re: mystic seaport price per person

• We are paying $120 per person, but we are doing stations so it is more expensive.
    mikeandtine.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We did it for under $100 per person depending on what people ordered. I think chicken was a little less than $90 per person and the fish/beef was in the mid 90's.
  • I'm working with them right now. Basic package starts at $80 with 3 hrs of open bar. Next package starts at $90 and includes 4 hrs of open bar plus a soup and salad course versus just a salad course. It goes up from there. You can add on open bar hours at $8/person/hour I think.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_mystic-seaport-price-per-person?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:ce6dee16-48fa-42e3-8eb3-15b1f9ca96e2Post:275127b1-3f27-4bc9-b642-90e7ba6c2e5a">Re: mystic seaport price per person</a>:
    [QUOTE]We did it for under $100 per person depending on what people ordered. I think chicken was a little less than $90 per person and the fish/beef was in the mid 90's.
    Posted by Vanessa630[/QUOTE]

ditto! ours is $85-90 per person depending on which entree people choose (we're offering beef or chicken). They also have options like clambake/BBQ foods for the Boathouse, but I think that actually ended up costing more somehow... the minimums change depending on the day/time of year too. Prices are lower in the late fall-early spring, and the minimums are lower for Fridays and Sundays--ours is on a Friday for that very reason! Also keep in mind that they charge 2 or 3 thousand dollars extra if you want to get married on the North Lawn; but they do have other, more affordable options.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you take out the soup course it takes off 4$ pp, but the soup was soooo good we are serving it asd an hor's de ouvere!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards