July 2012 Weddings

Finally picked a venue!

Had to come here and post since I'm so excited (and since this is long overdue!).  We've been looking at venues since July and I've been driving myself crazy trying to find everything I want in one place. We finally booked the Westmount Country Club in Woodland Park, NJ - July 22, 2012.  Any Westmount brides on here?

Side question - also a very silly question, but when you save a photo or idea on here, how can you access it again?? I can't seem to find anything I saved lol.

Thanks!

Re: Finally picked a venue!

• CONGRATULATIONSSSS! 

I don't know how to access saved stuff. :( 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Congrats!!! Thats so exciting! My wedding is July 20th, 2012 and it feels like it is soooooooo far away. i really don't know how I am going to do this for another year and a half plus....How are you feeling?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on finding your venue.  My FI and I are having a horrible time of trying to narrow down places that we really like.  We have looked at several now, and I like each one more then the last.  Who knows, hopefully we will have one booked soon!
  • I love westmount. We booked our wedding for 10-30-11. Can't wait! love the loungy cocktail room. and i know for sure the food is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards