Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

S'mores?!

I want my wedding to be fun , casual and light hearted. No black tie affair.   I see many vintage instagram style pictures with paper lanters and woodsy and love the idea.

I am looking for a vendor that has a open campground style area like where the kids use to gather for lunches and it had no walls or doors.  Also possibly thinking cabins for the guests that stay - but that i know from experience is not comfortable.  So I guess woodsy and able to have a bon fire is what i would like..

Also I am taking into consideration outdoor grilling or catering factors too.  Im obviously new at this and throwing ideas in a pot!

any vendors in New england area ?  I live south of boston, but open to any ideas!

Thanks everyone!!

Re: S'mores?!

• Options
    This is what you are looking for. http://www.capefunctions.com/
  • Options
    I second the Bournedale Function Facility mentioned in the previous post. I have never been there personally...but I have seen many recommendations for them over the past couple years on here for exactly what you are describing!
  • Options
    I would suggest bourndale as well...capefunctions.com  They are in plymouth.  Darin has been great to work with.  I love that I can have my ceremony and reception at the same place with a bon fire after and a place for my guest to stay right there with breakfast the next morning.  Feel free to pm if you have questions about the place.  I am getting married there next october
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards