Maryland-Baltimore

hair and makeup recommendation

I have been trying to locate someone or some place that will do hair and makeup just for the bride. I keep checking on hair and makeup people but either I dont hear anything back, hear back that they will not do a group of less than X people, or they charge double because its just the bride. 
Any recommendations would be great! I live in AA County (pretty central to alot of places) but the wedding is downtown baltimore. So I dont mind traveling to go to a salon. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: hair and makeup recommendation

• I'm in the same boat... What is the price range you are looking at?
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited August 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_hair-and-makeup-recommendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:c0241bba-ee14-4b4a-beb3-a7277179a8d3Post:82706964-f668-41d3-aca2-ced0132db67c">Re: hair and makeup recommendation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can help you! I'm-new to weddings- makeup artist. Since I'm new I currently do not have any travel restricions or min. Not to mention I had the hardest time finding someone to just do my hair on location for my wedding so I feel your pain.  Send me a message and we can just start a conversation about what you want and your budget and what not. I'd love to hear from you. maeghendalymakeup@gmail.com
    Posted by LaLalove23[/QUOTE]

Just to warn you advertising services as a professional anything is against TK's rules and regulations because you are now considered a vendor. 

I would suggest deleting this post so you don't get banned.

• I am trying to keep it at $200 or less (less would be better) for hair and makeup the day of. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Check out "Bridal Beauty to Go"....I am having mine done by Kira Sanders. She is a personal friend of mine and is BRILLIANT! They have a website, check it out.
  • I just had my hair and makeup trial at Salon 921 and I would not recommend them. My hair looked weird (and not anything like the pics I brought in), and while the makeup looked amazing, it melted off in less than 2 hours.  I'm not trying to slam them, maybe they give great haircuts...but I had a lot of people recommend them to me when I was looking and I was really disappointed (and out the $).  I guess that is why we have trials. 
  • I had my hair and make-up done at JP & Co. in Parkville. Kristina is the one that mine, my flower girl and my maiden of honor. She did a wonderful job. They were very reasonable on price as well.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • I recommend checking out Up Dos For I Dos. They do hair and makeup and are located in Linthicum!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards