December 2012 Weddings
Options

New to December 2012

Hi everyone! I just recently got engaged last week, but we've always known that we wanted to get married on December 29 2012... its the day we started dating, and although a little juvenile, we still celebrated it the past 4 years, so we figured, why not keep it the same!

I've been expecting this for a long time, so my brain already has my wedding planned. I want a winter wonderland at night. I'm going to have white sparkly trees and branches and tons of romantic candles :)

I'm excited I'm not the only one to plan so far in advance!

Re: New to December 2012

• Options
    Welcome and Congratulations!!!
    December is still quiet, but hopefully we'll pick up quickly. :)
  • Options
    it's still early I guess, next year we'll be hoppin :)
  • Options
    We will be renewing our vows for our 10 year Anniversay on December 1, 2012.
    I'm excited to be renewing our vows and have already started working on things. Congrats.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aww, I think vow renewals are so sweet. That's very exciting too :)
  • Options
    Congrats on your engagement!!! We're getting married Dec 29th as well!!!!! :D
    Vacation
  • Options
    Welcome! I can't wait for this board to pick up!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I'm also new to Dec 2012!  We got engaged last week and have just decided on Dec 21!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm a December 2012 newbie too. I just found this part of the knot and everyone seems really nice on here. I think sharing here will help keep us excited and motivated when the planning really starts in earnest and may feel overwhelming. Plus we'll already have gotten a chance to get to know our fellow "monthy" brides so we'll be able to share genuinely share in their joys and woes alike.  
     Laughing
  • Options

Another December 29th bride! Yay for New Years eve weekend! :)

And I'm already frustrated that it's so far away. I just want to do everything now!

• Options
    I am also a Dec 2012 bride our date is December 22, 2012. We moved the date from May to December because my fiance preferred having the wedding in winter.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! I am getting married December 12, 2012 and I wish there was something I could do now instead of waiting like 6 months.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2012-weddings_new-december-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:165a14a2-af2b-4bfc-bce4-0a4d9e0ba45bDiscussion:f536f702-908d-4872-b6a0-13ae4160f074Post:5ad9b3ed-b3ee-4173-80cb-66261414bfeb">Re: New to December 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am also a Dec 2012 bride our date is December 22, 2012. We moved the date from May to December because my fiance preferred having the wedding in winter.
    Posted by MrsUnderwood2be[/QUOTE]
    We are date twins!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards