Favors
Options

Coffee Themed Favor HELP!!

Ok, so for our wedding favors we're borrowing an idea we saw on TK. Since we met at Starbucks, I think this would be a really cute idea. Anyhow. We went to the store the other day to taste some chocolate covered espresso beans. I think they were gross. He liked them though. Now I don't know what to put in the cups we got. Do you have a favorite coffee, espresso, mocha etc flavored treat? I thought biscotti might be a cute second place. But that's still a maybe because it's kind of expensive. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
"Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes" David & Roxy March 2, 2013 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Coffee Themed Favor HELP!!

• Options
    You could fill them with little bags of cappuccino/mocha/hot chocolate mix and an individually-wrapped biscotti ... if you have access to a wholesale store like Sam's or Costco, the mix and cookies should be relatively inexpensive.  Our Sam's sells a big tub of biscotti assortment (individually wrapped) for $10-$20.
  • Options
    I personally looooove chocolate covered coffee beans. Mmmm. I'd think they would more expensive than biscotti though. How bout tiny bags of different flavored coffees in individual packages?
  • Options
    Does it have to be a coffee "flavor"?

Why not just use some brown & tan M&Ms (or Jelly Bellies, or whatever)? Gives the same "look" as the picture above, but a more neutral flavor. Now, I would love you if you mixed a few of the chocolate espresso beans in, but certainly NBD if you don't...
  • Options
    Hmm not sure if this is an option, but have you thought about making/looking for a candy shop that makes Kahlua truffles?  That'd give you the coffee/mocha flavor that you're looking for, but with a little twist.
  • Options
    These ideas are so awesome! You guys are the best! Thank you!!!

"Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes" David & Roxy March 2, 2013 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BarbiiieeeBarbiiieee member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    I worked at SBUX for like a billion years (or it seemed like it then) and I loathe chocolate covered espresso beans. They are so gritty and... ew. 

Anyhow... I would suggest maybe putting some packs of Starbucks Via in there with little biscotti or coffee flavored candy. Maybe even a tiny bottle of Starbucks liqueur!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am trying to get the art work on the tag. I am making chocolate cake balls to go in them. Can you help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards