Montana

Trying to pick a location Ennis, Helena, Bozeman area ideas???

Does anyone know of low cost wedding venues in Ennis Helena or Bozeman?

Re: Trying to pick a location Ennis, Helena, Bozeman area ideas???

• edited December 2011
    We chose Le Petit Chateau in Bozeman. Its a beautiful venue and its only around $3000 including deposit. You can have it all day until midnight. They set up and take down. And they also provide tables and chairs. I would def recommend it. The savings from having to rent tables, chairs, and a tent alone are worth thousands!
  • edited December 2011
    I just looked at a bunch of places, but most of them were in the Big Sky area and not very budget savvy! However, I also checked out the Sacajawea Hotel in Three Forks. It was very budget friendly and the events coordinator Dorothy was really nice! Their cost includes the table, chairs, linens, etc & also set up & clean up too! Check them out at http://www.sacajaweahotel.com/

I'm not sure if you live in the area & can easily go see it, but if not I did take some pictures! Let me know if you'd like to see them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Gallatin Gateway Inn near Bozeman is beautiful.  I'm not sure their price, but I know they have a lot of weddings there.  Also, Springhill Pavilion hold weddings and I don't think they'd be as expensive. 
  • edited December 2011
    If you were thinking inside, The Great Northern Hotel in Helena is very very nice.  I think it's around $1,500 - $2,000 to rent the ballroom (including deposit).  That includes set up, take-down, chairs, tables, table cloths, napkins, cups, silverware, etc!!  Pretty nice not having to get all stressed about that stuff. 
    Or if you wanted outside, the Kleffner Ranch is the place to go.  I think it's about $2,000ish?  Here is their website:  http://www.kleffnerranch.com/weddings/

Hope you find a place you love!!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Do not go to the Kleffner Ranch. Very rude people that run that place. Our experience with them was awful.  See my post on this board and you'll see what I mean.
    The Carolina B&B is fantastic as well, if your wedding is outdoor with about 100 people.
    Also, Lakeside Ranch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker < br > Planning Bio
  • primper_girlprimper_girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Baxter Hotel was wonderful!  We had our ceremony and reception there.  Its nice not to worry about the weather too!  :)
  • I'm gettin' hitched at Chico Hot Springs, its 2500 (includes linens, tables, chairs, silverware, bar/waitstaff, etc.).  I checked the springhill pavillion, too (its beautiful).  However, It was really expensive (like 3000-3500 for the venue ONLY-not including rental items).
  • I agree with the ladies who posted above about the Sacajewea Hotel and Le Petit Chateu. I went to a wedding this past summer at Chateau and it was really nice and cute. Pretty surroundings and a nice building to hold the reception in. No complaints really. Not sure on price for them. We talked to the people from Sacajewea and looked them up online. They have a lot of stuff included in the costs like tables and chairs, cleanup, and seemed like a great deal for the money. I would also look at Roys Barn and Lodge if you want more of a laid back rustic feel. The lodge was available to rent for the wedding party, their barn was gorgeous, the mountain view was nice too. $2800 to rent the barn for the weekend and the owners were very nice. That price also included 200 chairs and 37 or so tables.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards