Michigan-Lansing
Options

Officent

Does anyone know of a good officent that would do an outdoor wedding for a couple that is not religous, and that is not to expensive.

Re: Officent

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Judge David Jordan ( I think, have to dble check to be sure :D) He is having us pay a very small amount which is donated to a charity, they (judges can't/don't charge for their services as officients). We looked at several other people, most are quite expensive. His are non-denominational, inexpensive and comes to your ceremony location. Hope this helps...good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's officiant.

Check out Pam Klusack.  www.matrimonyandmore.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found a minister who does any kind of ceremony. They are called forever after and are in Holt. I am not religious and we are having an outdoor ceremony. They took all the prayers out and don't require pre-marital counseling. They charged us $150.00 and each ceremony is customized to you and your beliefs. I love our ceremony and there won't ever be another one just like it. They are pretty good to work with and get right back to you too. Good luck!
  • Options
    kovitvonkovitvon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Pam Klusack, she charges $150 (cheap!) and she customizes your ceremony however you'd like = non-religious, and she will travel anywhere in MI. She's also very  nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards