Wisconsin

Favorite Fall Activity

So with the leaves starting to fall of the tress I was wondering what you ladies like to do during the fall. Now that I am an old married lady I want to start doing al those fun couple things!! 

Last weekend I went to my first Badger game, tailgate and all! It was a blast. So what do you and your FI/H do during the fall for fun?

Re: Favorite Fall Activity

• bridejlbridejl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FH and I are still in college so fall is quite hectic and we don't have much opportunity for non-school activities, but last fall we made time for a hay maze. It was so much fun! A good teamwork building activity too lol! We also really enjoy carving pumpkins around Halloween...me doing the gutting, and him doing the carving.

Have fun with whatever you and your DH choose to do!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • aimee58aimee58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pumpkin farms! Decorating pumpkins and eating caramel apples and drinking apple cider!

I also love staying in watching football with soup or chili in my sweatpants!

This is definitely my favorite time of year! That's why we chose a fall wedding!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We like to go to the apple orchard, carve pumpkins, go for hikes at Devil's Lake (it sounds like you are in Madison), and watch football with friends. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We work opposite shifts so we don't see each other much at any point in time. But our one big "fall" thing is FI has three kids and I run their school fall dance. Makes me feel a little crazy this year trying to get wedding things planned and the dance. And this week we are trying to get our dj, and I booked one for the dance so our conversations are confusing on which event I'm referring to!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We take random drives. The Dells, Wausau, and Door County to see all the different colors in the leaves. On the routes we find cool places to stop randomly or winerys is always fun. We also do the pumpkin carving, appl picking, etc.

• edited December 2011
    I really want to do the whole pumpkin patch, apple orchards, and corn mazes things this year. We have never done any stuff like that before. My main goal right now is to get him to go to a haunted corn maze or the haunted barn this year!! I love Halloween!
  • edited December 2011
    We usually find our way to Holy Hill and take in the changing colors of the fall leaves.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BinxRoseBinxRose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carving pumpkins, corn mazes, playing in leaf piles, cooking beef stew and baking apple crisp...

I wish I was home in WI for this stuff! Especially considering my dad lives on a hill in the woods...the view is AMAZING when the leaves change!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards