Favors

New Years Eve Wedding Favors

I am getting married on NYE and wanted to have personalized horns or hats for guests, but can't find personalized ones anywhere! Any ideas? 
Thanks!

Re: New Years Eve Wedding Favors

• McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personalized with what?  What are guests supposed to do with them after the wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • morgankrausemorgankrause member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personalized with my monogram or last name or something fun? I don't think they would do anything with them after the wedding, but I felt like it would be fun for th enight of the wedding?!
  • layne333layne333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi Morgan,
    I'm also thinking the same thing for my NYE wedding, and haven't been able to find a place to personalize hats or horns either.  Did you ever come up with anything?

• ladriver29ladriver29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on doing champagne flutes because the venue is providing a champagne toast at midnight.  I just don't know whether to put on December 31 or Happy New Year....hmm.
  • edited December 2011
    Why not buy a stamp with your monogram on it and just buy the party hats this year at 75% off and then stamp them individually, that way they are customized but yet at a very discounted price. If your NYE Wedding is this year you could still do it but probably have a higher cost. Good Luck!!
    I am having a NYE 2012 Wedding and can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards