Attire & Accessories Forum

Got the Dress!

I picked out my dress yesterday!  I'm so excited.  It was the first time I tried on dresses and the second dress I put on at the store!  It has pockets and a bow in the back.  It's a ballgown, and I never thought I would get a ball gown, but it's perfect for me.  I really want to tell my fiancee all about it and show him the pictures, but I thought I would tell you guys instead.  I'm way more excited today than I was yesterday trying on all the dresses.  Picture below.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Got the Dress!

• Very pretty! I love the bustle
  • That's gorgeous, congrats!
  • Love it! I remember when I bought my dress it was pretty hard to keep it a secret from my H since I was so used to coming home and gushing to him about exciting things.
  • I really like it! And you look so happy in it!!  I

I'm assuming the mark on your upper back is a tattoo... you showing it off or covering it up for you wedding.  I ask because I'm not sure if my tattoo is fully covered by my dress or not, and I haven't decide what I'll do. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_got-dress-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:869a0502-3e00-41ec-a67b-2e6d58c0321dPost:d6d7bbfe-3499-440a-8de5-8561cf21fc84">Re: Got the Dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really like it! And you look so happy in it!!  I I'm assuming the mark on your upper back is a tattoo... you showing it off or covering it up for you wedding.  I ask because I'm not sure if my tattoo is fully covered by my dress or not, and I haven't decide what I'll do. 
    Posted by JeFlanigan[/QUOTE]

That is a tattoo!  I'm going to show it off, I love it and I got it for a reason, so I don't mind if everyone can see it.  It's a very pretty script writing of a quote from one of my fave songs.  I know they make a tattoo covering makeup product if you don't want to show it off, thought.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i think its a gorgeous dress! congrats! yay for april 2011 weddings!
  • I love it! You look amazing =)
  • Looks beautiful on you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards