May 2013 Weddings
Options

place cards

Just wondering what everyone is doing for place cards? I was gonna just use folded paper and put them on a table but i just saw an idea on pintrist i liked. They had a collage picture frame and some squares said table 1 and had the list of names and so on then there were engagement pictures in some squares. Not sure what to do.

Re: place cards

• Options
    Im thinking about doing one of those ribbon boards. Each ribbon will have a number on it for the table they are assign to and then their names will follow on the ribbon . No place cards.
  • Options

I just bought packages of place cards at a craft store that can be fun through a printer.  I saw an awesome display one with each table and the names listed, but I'm not crafty enough to execute it and I didn't want to spend the extra money.

I also contemplated music note holders and place cards, but again, couldn't justify the extra expense.

• Options
    Only thing I worried about was people not being able tp find their name.. However I have 250 guests, so if your wedding is smaller that would be fine!
    We are doing the vintage windows with everyones name and table number written on it..
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    We are having a very small wedding and the picture frame idea on pinterest worked great for us.  I got the frame from Walmart and printed the table names, instead of numbers, and listed the guests names...We only have 6 tables.  The seventh slot I added a velum paper of the aspens we are having on our invitations...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards