Interracial Weddings
Options

Wedding organizers/binder/ keepsake???

Hi everyone! I just got engaged and I am in need of a wedding binder that has separators, tabs, folders, and pockets. I want something personalize. I saw a web site called Zazzle.com. But I wonder if the binders come with all the information or if it is just a binder with folders. Anyone get a binder from Zazzle.com? Also, has anyone gotten A Bride's Book: An Organizer, Journal, and Keepsake for the Year of the Wedding? I need some good recommendations. Thanks!

Re: Wedding organizers/binder/ keepsake???

• Options
    I am a wedding planner out of Texas...easiest thing for you to do is to make a list: Reception, Invitations, colors, dresses, food and so on.  Get a large 3 ring binder and dividers and label them in order according to your list and time frames...Try to find dividers with pockets or you can use folders that can fo inside of your 3 ring binder.  Use colors and you can even attach a pretty fabric to the front if you want to put a personal touch to your binder.  If you have any questions you can find me at www.ikandilashes.com or www.facebook/ikandilashes or you can email me at ikandi.lashes@gmail.com
    Good luck and God Bless...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards