Asian Weddings
Options

Korean bridal shop/photo studio

Hi, I am 1/2 Korean.  What are some Korean bridal shops in Houston & where are they located?  I'd like to find a traditional Korean wedding dress to rent or photograph in.Thanks!

Re: Korean bridal shop/photo studio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! :) I'm from Orlando, FL so I'm honestly not sure about Korean bridal shops near you. I'm not really sure if my town has any either actually. But I would try checking out ebay because I know they have a bunch of hanbok shops & maybe there is even one near you. But maybe one of the other girls is from your area too. Good luck! :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go to the "Korea Town" area in Houston and ask around. My mom reads the paper from there and they used to list a Hanbok store there but suddenly it disappeared. You might be out of luck and will have to travel to Dallas most likely to get what you need.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I checked out the Korean Directory in Houston for you but there isn't any Korean traditional clothing shops.  If you want to stay with Houston, you can find big Korean markets in Koreatown there and ask them...they may be able to give you info.  Or you can drive around Koreantown in Houston to see what you come across.Usually, bigger Koreatown will have it but then renting might be a hassle i you live far away from it, since you have to pick up and drop off...depending on where you live. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You also might try the local board for your area. They might know where some are.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    therocks!therocks! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you've found one, but my mother and I went to a shop next to "H Mart" off of bingle in Houston and got fitted. We got them from my aunt in Korea, but you can order them from that shop next to "H Mart", they also sell blankets and other knick knacks. That's the only place in Houston we found to get fitted. I hope you find what you are looking for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards