California-Los Angeles

***xxquemirasxx ***

I saw your wedding blogged on Nataly Lemus' site and absolutely LOVED your manazanita centerpieces.  Would you mind sharing who you used as your florist and how much your budget was for flowers?  if you like, you can send me the info via my email addy @ czarinaofalla@gmail.com
TIA!
Photobucket
Sep 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***xxquemirasxx ***

• edited December 2011
    Awwwww thanks! Laughing

As for the florist...I have vendors reviews coming up soon sorry  have taken soooo long eeek very bad of me.

I used a florist in the flowers district and to be completely honest with you I dont recommend him. He was a REAL headche to work with and the day of the wedding everything was a mess they had no idea what I wanted (they lost my paper work)...having to make calls on your day of the wedding was awful! They ruined my original bouquet so I yelled and screamed! It was a very stressful morning for me so to be honest I don't wish that upon anyone so it would feel totally awful giving u his info BUT if you REALLY want it i'll give it you.

As for budget: I believe I spent $1500 I got everything I wanted and more BUT it came with a price and a headache!!!

Have you tried Commerce flowers? I hear wonder about them...many knotties have used them! I went to Vans wedding and her CP were AMAZING!!!!!

HTH!
  • czarinamaeczarinamae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  And thanks for being honest.  My DOC (Christina Molina) actually recommended Commerce Flowers to me too.  I just love manzanita branches and trees, I had to see if they come within my budget.  Thank goodness they are! 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Ur welcome! Ask Christina about our wedding she'll tell u the drama sooooo not worth it. To save $ you could actually go to DT LA buy the manzanita trees and then take them to a florist and just have them arrange them the way you want. Just another option.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh...I didn't realize that they sell manzanita trees in Downtown!  Thanks for the advice...that might be able to cut costs down!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to jump in...but I'll be selling my Manzanita trees after my wedding 3-12-11. I have 13 trees that are about 4-4.5 feet tall. If your interested let me know, and I'll send you pictures.   

*I also recommend Commerce Flowers. They are really great to work with and will work with your budget.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    garavito_16: yes definitely would be interested in purchasing your manzanita trees.  Please send me pixs and how much you'd like for them.  you can send me the pixs at my email: czarinaofalla@gmail.com
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards