Oklahoma

Wedding Centerpieces and bouquet hot pink black

I will sell all or whatever part of these decorations that you need: They are priced MUCH less than I paid for them.
All for $300 (not including 2 bouquets) My colors were hot pink and black so they are in that shade.

Ribbon (narrow) 2 black, 2 pink, 2 white
Balloons 15-20 Black, 25 pink
Mirrors: 8 that are 12", 4 that are 14", 9 that are 8" and 2 that are 6"
silver candle stems with glass holders (from GardenRidge see pic) #8 (no candles)
Fishbowls (garden ridge) see pic #10
Pink rose floral rings that fit fish bowls (see pic) #9
Submersible pink floralytes (used in fishbowls under gel beads for glow efffect) #12
Pink tulle (used on cake table so its table width) aprox 2 yards
partial roll of black table cover (see pic)
Black table skirt (still in package unused) #1
Crystals used to sprinkle on mirrors: black 2 boxes, pink 3 boxes, clear 3/4 of a box
Clear/irredescent marbles one shoe box full
Cake stand acrylic 3 tier, one tier has a crack, but cake covered it. the tubes are hollow so i decorated with battery operated lights and flowers. see pic (was not dark when pics were taken so cant see the lights i used in hollow tubes)
Multiple tea lights (i would guess about 60 in the package -white
White vigil candles aprox 6 inches (hobby lobby) 2 boxes plus some loose ones so about 60 candles- unlit
Sm pink glass tea light candle holders #8
bubble machine- with bubbles

Also two beautiful bouquets. Both have hot pink roses, calla lillies and star gazer lillies
Bridal boquet $50 MOH $35

Phone 405-206-2440 text preferably in case i am at work, call ok or email okieanna@yahoo.com for pics. i work in OKC so can deliver there.

Re: Wedding Centerpieces and bouquet hot pink black

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards