Michigan-Lansing
Options

Another jewelry post: Does this look cheap? PIP

I went to the whiteaisle.com site that emarston1 mentioned in the post below and I love the site! I saw this bracelet on sale and fell in love immediately! But then I enlarged the photo and it looks like the round bracelet part is made of mini-clear beads. At first, I thought that part was all shiny metal or wire.

Now I'm not sure if I would love it in person. I'm not a fancy girl so diamonds and other fancy jewelry will not be around on my wedding day. It will be something simple and understated or playful and pretty (hopefully) like this. 

What do you guys think of it? Wedding worthy???

Re: Another jewelry post: Does this look cheap? PIP

• Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I like it, but I'm also not sure about the actual bracelet. But you never know, it might not even be noticeable. What kind of return policy do they have? You could always do that if you hate it. The thing that I hate about buying online is you normally don't get refunded for shipping if you return the item...and sometimes have to pay for return shipping too.

I really like the rest of it, though. Let us know what you decide!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try contacting their customer service department for more information:

rebecca@whiteaisle.com
  • Options
    kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's NMS really, but aside from that, I'm not sure if I'd want all those things sticking up off my arm that I could bang on stuff/get caught in my dress/poke someone's eye out...
  • Options
    npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like it...it's different.  ButI would want to see it in person before purchasing.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think its beautiful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards