New York

Opinions please before I buy!

Okay, I'm not REALLY buying these. God bless vistaprint for giving me 100 free save the dates! How do they look?

yay/nay? I designed them myself which I'm not very good at and I need unbiased opinions!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Opinions please before I buy!

• edited December 2011
    We're starting to look for ours and I was wondering about Vista Print. I think they are both great, but the first one catches the eye. I love fall weddings!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_opinions-please-before-buy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:9ff7b3c5-4e5e-4f12-abdd-97f2ebd92a15Post:226d3343-c8e5-4ac9-96dd-f9d386b9a572">Re: Opinions please before I buy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're starting to look for ours and I was wondering about Vista Print. I think they are both great, but the first one catches the eye. I love fall weddings!
    Posted by JN382[/QUOTE]

It's actually the same! The first picture is the front of the postcard and the second picture is the back of it. If you're thinking about vistaprint, go for it! Once you sign up you get free stuff all the time. This is the 3rd or 4th times I've been offered 100 free invitations or STD's.

(PS, I can't REALLY tell by the picture but I think we have the same engagement ring!)
  • raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's nice, the colors are really pretty. I like the idea of doing a postcard, if I had mine to do over again that's probably what I would do. And you can't beat free, so I say go for it!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I did a Vistaprint postcard and they were great (and cheap!) 

I really like yours - so pretty for a fall wedding!  Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like it. I think it's perfect for a fall wedding.
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    edited December 2011
    Very cute!!!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Well in that case, it's wonderful!!! I had no idea they were the same! But now that I look at it, I seem the contrasting colors. Regardless, I really like them and it's great that Vista has worked you all! I think that's the route we'll be taking!

I don't know if this will post correctly, but here's a close-up of my ring. He did a great job :-)

image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Love the STDs!!!   Also, if you are in need of any other VP freebies, try to page Knottie jean.n.ross (aka the Vistaprint Goddess) on the DIY board.  She has a whole website... can't find it right now of course... but it's there.... of VP freebies.  I got TONS of stuff for free.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_opinions-please-before-buy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:9ff7b3c5-4e5e-4f12-abdd-97f2ebd92a15Post:928172f6-d06c-4fb6-befa-ced6ef588b94">Re: Opinions please before I buy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well in that case, it's wonderful!!! I had no idea they were the same! But now that I look at it, I seem the contrasting colors. Regardless, I really like them and it's great that Vista has worked you all! I think that's the route we'll be taking! I don't know if this will post correctly, but here's a close-up of my ring. He did a great job :-)
    Posted by JN382[/QUOTE]

Haha, we have the SAME exact ring and wedding band!!! How funny! I love it, it's so beautiful.
  • kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Super cute, perfect for a fall wedding.  I love how each leaf has different colors within, nice work!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    It's one ring! The engagement ring is a double band that is molded together! The wedding band will be a third band :-) I didn't think much of it, but actually a lot of people have asked me how long I've been married, and it didnt really occur to me that it looks like i'm wearing both the wedding band/engagement ring. lol
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011
    I love the colors...and the addition of your website on the back (something I forgot to do).  Yes, you will come to love vista print.  I even had other people ordering stuff for me after a while....cause if you are new you get more free stuff!  If you google free rack cards, or free brochures...those are also free!  I know you get free offers through the emails, but sometimes they are limited on designs...this prevents that.  (Hope this makes sense....gettting very, very sleepy!)
  • edited December 2011
    very nice!
    I would just advise you edit your post, so your last names are blurred or removed. You can't be too careful, there have been some crazy stories of things happening to brides sadly.
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards