Arizona-Phoenix

OCD In Arizona(Need HELP)

Hello! I am a newly engaged set to marry hopefully March 2014! I plan on doing most things myself and have a general idea of what I want but need any recommendations I can get! My fiance and I are from the midwest and would like to get married somewhere with beautiful outside scenery but, also an indoor venue on site. Our budget is pretty decent but, I am trying to keep costs down because anything we don't use is ours to keep(AND I NEED A NEW CAR). My parents have two close friends who are going to give us dicounts on catering and maybe other things so need a place that allows outside catering/liqour.
I would love to hear everyone's ideas.

Also if you don't mind sharing how much you spent on the following things and where from, that would truly help use see where our main costs will be.
Smile
Dress:
Venue:
DJ:
Engagement Photos:
Wedding Photos:
Photobooth if you had one:
Florist:
Hair/makeup:
Officiant: We are not religious at all....
Favors:
Invitations/ Save the dates:

Re: OCD In Arizona(Need HELP)

•    You need to set a budget first. You will find brides all over the place on these boards, and many who used all-inclusive venues, so everything is included. It sounds like you want to bring in outside catering, so you'll need to find a venue that will allow you to do that. I'd concentrate on that first.
       As far as dresses, people on here have spent from less than a hundred to thousands. Try Brilliant Bridal, Almond Tree Boutique for discounted and consignment dresses. Also, oncewed.com and preownedweddingdresses.com are good sites for used dresses.
       The next large bridal show will be in Ocober downtown. You might try and go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our budget is around $20,000 but, again trying to save where we can to use the money for other things.
  • What part of the valley are you looking in? And decide how much of that you want to spend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Call the girls over at BeautyandBrainsConsulting.com 843.693.4376. They are helping me with my wedding and they are the best purchase I've ever made. They know everybody in the Valley & can help you save money on all aspects of your wedding. They also specialize in sustainability, decor & CANDLES!!! Good Luck!
  • Hello my name is Erica and I would love to help you with fidning venues and any other aspect, you can email me at ejs.eventz@gmail.com and we can discuss details further.

Look forward to talking to you,

Erica 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards