June 2013 Weddings

Well, this was unexpected.

So I just tried (unsuccessfully) to call my mother and my best friends. I can't post anything anywhere else because I wouldn't want people to talk. And I also haven't told FI...soooo I have to share somewhere. Might as well be here.

I just took a test.
And it's positive.

And, I'm freaking out. Happy but freaking out. I thought I just had really bad indigestion for the past couple weeks. ::sighs:: I was so wrong.

I have to tell FI tonight when he gets back home and I'm nervous as all heck. Advice?? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Well, this was unexpected.

• Congrats!  So exciting news for you and your FI!
  • Congratulations! That is so exciting! I don't really have any advice as far as telling FI but from what you've said about your relationship I'm sure he wi be just as excited as you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Wow!  Very exciting!  I wish I could offer some advice on some cute way to tell him, but I'm sure the outcome will be the same no matter how you do it.  Yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! I don't have any advice either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats! I'm sure he'll be happy!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks girls! He is ridiculously happy. :) He came home earlier than I anticipated and seemed to know immediately what I was going to tell him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • congrats! that is exciting news! AND the baby will be here before the wedding! lol
    June 2013~Venue
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • congrats!! so exciting! you better not abandon us for the bump!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay congrats!  It looks like you'll have your son/daughter at your wedding, which is so cool!
  • Haha, I am not leaving here. The Bump terrifies me, they all seem super cliquey. Yep, a December baby! (most likely) So I'll have 6 months to kick myself back into amazing shape. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Awww, congrats!!
  • How amazing, Congratulations!!!  Ironically this morning I was thinking about babies (ideally the earliest would be in about 4-5 years).

I am glad your FI is happy, and perfect timing so they can be at the wedding AND you won't have to worry about being pregnant at the wedding.  
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Eeeeeeeeek!

Congrats!!!!!!
    June '13 - Cake!

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Congrats! That is so exciting! You will probably be in the best shape of your life by the time of your wedding (especially if you plan on breast feeding)! I have seen so many woman bounce back and look better than before!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you everyone! It really sank in this morning. We both told only a couple really important friends and then we are waiting until closer to the end of the first tri to break the news to our family/friends. 

It's going to be hard to pretend everything is normal around everyone. haha especially because FI is ready to burst with excitement and I'm awful at keeping secrets anyways.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How exciting! Congrats Klyn!  My MOH is pregnant and due in July and getting married next year. It is such an exciting time in your life, enjoy it! :)
  • Congratulations!! How exciting! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI and I have a 20 month old! It will be the most exciting, trying, scary, rewarding, sleepless time of your life!!! Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy and H&H 9 mo! Congratulations!!! One peice of advice someone gave us when I was pregnant was to go on a date at least once a week. Like a real date...You'll NEVER get to do it again the way you do now. Even going on a date today, we have to make sure we have a babysitter, get back at a certain time or be up at the crack of dawn regardless of when we got home! Seeing that smiling face makes it 1000000% worth it though! YAY!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards