African American Weddings

UGHHHHHHHH ~SCREAMING~

Soooooo guess who gets selected for jury duty......SMH can't believe this and it may last til Tuesday or Wednesday next week and on top of it all they made me miss my appt today to see the venue I want to book UGGGHHHHHHH dang my sweet personality and charming charisma....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: UGHHHHHHHH ~SCREAMING~

• hopefully its the jury duty where you show up and get dismissed
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • With the original wedding I planned in 2006 I got called for jury duty the week of my wedding and it was for a case that could last 5 to 7 days.  Needless to say they got a reply from me requesting an alternative date which they gave me.  I served last year so I will be safe this year.  They call on me every 3 years.  The courts sure have great timing don't they?  LOL!!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Girl you'd better skip out on that jury duty. Tell them you have a small child or that you beleive in the death penalty. They'll dismiss you real quick. Lol
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Oh wow.. Well.. Hopefully they dismiss you.. I remember having it, sitting in a room with my laptop amongst others working, until my name got called.. Can you reschedule the venue for a later time. maybe they will stay open later or something..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    Well i got picked (insert sad facce) and ill be there until next week......LE FREAKING SIGH and on that note since theres no court Friday im taking off work to make sure i can go visit this venue and do a few other things i need to do SMH....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards