Wedding Classifieds
Options

Selling BRAND NEW Mori Lee Wedding Dress

LoveBugs10LoveBugs10 member
First Anniversary
edited October 2013 in Wedding Classifieds

I am trying to sell my Brand New Mori Lee Wedding Dress. My fiancé and I have been engaged since 2007, and were planning to get married in 2010, so I purchased this dress with that in mind. When the time came around our families were hit hard by the recession. It has taken us this long to be able to get to a position where we can pay for the wedding ourselves and I have now found a new dress, so I am trying to sell this one to be able to help cover costs of my new one. 

For sale is a Designer, Mori Lee, Only You Collection, Style 5176 Wedding Dress. 

-White, Strapless, Taffeta, Ruching Bodice and Sweetheart neckline with Beautiful Bead Work, Corset Back with optional Modesty Panel, Chapel length Train, Optional spaghetti straps.

-Size 16 and never been altered.
-Brand New, Perfect condition, May need some steaming on the skirt
-All original tags and extra embellishments still attached as well as been kept in original bag from Designer and in Garment Bag from the Bridal Store purchased from. Also included is additional white taffeta fabric, ordered and came with dress from manufacturer.

-Smoke Free and Pet Free home. 

my ebay listing is http://www.ebay.com/itm/301002499498ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you in the Denver, CO area, I am more than happy to schedule a time for you to come look if you would like.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards