New Jersey

Indoor Photo Location near East Rutherford?

My wedding is 3/14/14 and the weather is unpredictable at that time. We are looking for an indoor location for our pictures prior to the wedding. It's a Friday and we are thinking 2-4pm. I am worried about traveling too far from East Rutherford because of rush hour traffic at 4 getting to the venue by 5. Ideas? Jersey City, Newark or Hoboken would work. Thanks so much!

Re: Indoor Photo Location near East Rutherford?

• I think this really depends what type of environment you want for your pictures.  I would not drive in or out of Jersey City / Hoboken on a Friday afternoon, but that is just me.  What about heading the other direction and taking pictures at Montclair University somewhere?  Secaucus Train station is not AMAZING, but it's big and clean. I just saw some very cute engagement photos in a train stationso that's why I thought of it.  You could also talk to any of the hotels in that area to see if you could take pictures in any of their lobbies / courtyards.  

I work in East Rutherford and live nearby, so I can probably brainstorm some more places if you share what type of location you were hoping for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards