Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW (sort of)- House update :)

We have evidence now that our realtor basically lied to us this weekend, and now we don't have to use her!!! She isn't coming to our closing!  Now we can finally relax and actually be excited. I think we  deserve to be excited about our first house. Yay!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW (sort of)- House update :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oy! Your (former) realator sounds like a nightmare. I'm so happy that you can ditch her!!

Oh, also, I put my deposit down on the Twentieth Century Club. How did your tasting go?
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good!  I'm glad you got rid of her and are ready for your closing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yay, I'm glad you don't have to work with her anymore! GL with closing!

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo, good riddance!  Exciting news all around :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    AP910AP910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! Guess what she said today!?!   We ended up having to pay much more than we anticipated. This really, really hurts us financially right now, ESPECIALLY with our wedding coming up. We are supposed to get some $  back  because of her performance. She said to another realtor that she knows how much money we have, we can afford to pay, we are having a "lavish wedding" and she deserves more of OUR money. I am SO insulted. Its none of her business on any front! How does she know how much our wedding is going to cost??!? We picked one of the least expensive venues anyway, and I shouldn't have to justify to her what I want on my WEDDING DAY. I am SO irritated. All we told her about the wedding is the color!  I am not an angry person, but OMG. She has taken all the joy from me right now. One more day...... Thanks for reading!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AP910AP910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and Jaime- sorry for my rant--- Congrats on the booking.  We didn't have our tasting yet- April 9. I'm excited to be able to think about that kind of stuff again :) I will let you know how it goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeez! That lady is CRAZY! We need a do not recommend realator list! Ridiculous!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards