Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

morning!! how was your weekend!

GM everyone! FI and I had a blast in Pittsburgh, even if it was cold and snowy!  Friday, we had a cake/cookie tasting at Oakmont bakery. Then we had wine/food/cake tasting at our venue.  Our venues food was SO much more impressive than I could have hoped!  I'm craving their butternut squash now.  We also decided on them for cake and not Oakmont.

Sat was CMU homecoming so we did some homeccoming things around campus.  Because of the cold/rain/snow, we canceled our e-pics but reschedules for Sun morning, and ended up having a nice dinner at our rehearsal dinner location (Pizzuti's in Shadyside) - I loved their food.  On Sunday we managed to get our epics done...the sun never came out for us, but that's ok.  Randi made it so much fun.  I am super excited to see them!

Oh, and my BM dresses came in.  Wedding stuff is seriously getting done, haha.

how is everyone?? How bout them steelers??

Re: morning!! how was your weekend!

• edited December 2011
    Happy Halloween!

This weekend was nice, as it was the first weekend in a while that I could stay home and get some things done.

Friday- bought my new little car! I got a 2012 red Hyundia Accent, and I love it!

Saturday- Dragged the FI everywhere to find my wedding shoes (which I didn't find and ended up getting online that night) and ordered the groomsmen tuxes. Made chili at home and sat around the rest of the day.

Sunday- Church, then stayed home and cleaned all day. My place is so much nicer now lol

MD- I was thinking of you this weekend in this nasty weather! Glad you got the e-pics done. Your wedding is a month after mine and I feel so behind looking at all the stuff you are done with!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    M, don't you just love Randi? I will be stalking her site for your pics! Sar, I have a Hyundai too and seriously love it. We are talking about becoming a one car family and mine would go. I can't say I'm not sad. This weekend we ordered BM dresses! Everyone picked out a different dress at AA and we decided to go with Mediterranean Blue and Viola for the two colors. Everyone looks great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sari -  I dont feel like I have that much planned... I just do things in huge chunks when i happen to be in the city.  No plans to go out again til 2012, so I'm not doing anything but invitations before the new year (I think).

b - I LOVE Randi.  I was shocked at how natural she made it all feel.  I left Pittsburgh in such a good mood because I know she made us look good (even though I haven't seen the pictures) and that she will be fabulous for our wedding.  I only wish we were able to get skyline pictures, but it wasnt that nice of a day
  • heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone! Weekend was good!

Friday i came home from work to my Engagement photo cd, which I've been patiently waiting for, and early Bridal shower gifts!

Saturday I got to spend quality time snowed in with FI until I had to go to work. We got about 5 inches of snow in my little town! It was even laying on the road! blah!

Sunday was work again, but got off early to spend quality time with FI on our 4 year anniversary!

I can not believe how fast this year went! I can't believe next weekend is my Bridal shower! I'm so excited to see how everything turns out! :)

MD- Can't wait to see e pics!
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies!

Glad to hear everyone had productive weekends! We went and saw The Rum Diary, which was kind of amusing. We also decided on our florist, hotel for guests, and table/chair rental place and sent in the deposits today!
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards