Wedding Party

Sorella Vita real bridesmaids

Hi Girls!
I'm wondering if anyone has any real photos of any sorella vita dresses in "Jade" or any photos of bridesmaids in style 8147. I want my bridesmaids to be able to try them on but no where in Illinois (where I will be shopping) has them! =( 

Re: Sorella Vita real bridesmaids

• Honestly, I would never stick more than one woman in a single dress I hadn't seen and let them try on in person. Seeing photos isn't going to help much. I think that's asking for trouble and fit issues (and potentially unhappy bridesmaids) - especially with a dress like this one!

This isn't a super unique design either - Alfred Angelo, David's, and the Dessy group have very similar designs and are probably in a salon near you. Why not try some of those one first to see if your ladies look nice in the look (and if that look is in their budgets)?

• My bridesmaids have tried on like at least 40 different dresses by all of the said designers, but they unfortunately do not carry the color I am looking for. I would never have them purchase the dress without having them try it on, but I'm wanting to see pictures so that I know if it is even worth it to drive over 4 hours to the nearest store to have them try it on. The dress actually does seem to be pretty unique because I am not finding any other dresses that have that color option, the modified sweetheart neckline, more of a mermaid shape to it, and have the satin WITH the chiffon to pop a little. I would never want my bridesmaids to be unhappy in a dress, but so far they aren't happy in the 40+ dresses we have tried.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards