From the Priscilla of Boston Vineyard Collection, "Maeve" is an
amazingly beautiful dress crafted from exquisite ivory silk taffeta. It
is strapless with a voluminous ballroom skirt with hidden pockets, a
side bow and medium/short train. (It was featured on "Say Yes to The
Dress" in Episode 5.)
Also have short, silk chiffon strapless Priscilla dress, perfect for a rehearsal or reception dress...
For pics, more info, please see our for sale site : http://kandjweddingforsale.weebly.com/wedding--rehearsal-dress.htmlWedding dress:
size tag has been removed but I believe it
is a size 2 or 4, which has been taken in to about a size 2 at the
waist/ribs area. It fits me like my other special occasion dresses I own
from J Crew that are a size 2 . I am 5'5" and about 118lb
- Slight alteration/cutting away to tulle in the
front for walking.
- Simple but strong 1 button American style bustle added- which truly
suits this dress.
- Small matching silk
buttons added down the entire length of dress.
- No alterations to length. I wore
it with 3 in heels, I am 5ft 5in.
- Corset-type bra upper with boning structure
came in dress. Alterations added sewn in (but removable) bra cups.
off white color.
- Bow to front is original, but appears removable.
- Gorgeous, crisp silk taffeta. Extensive
layers of tulle underneath, with lining layer between legs and tulle for
- Is Currently at dry cleaning, expected back in 2 (around December 11)