Wedding Classifieds

FS: Priscilla of Boston Dress! "Maeve" wedding gown, +short white rehearsal/reception dress

From the Priscilla of Boston Vineyard Collection, "Maeve" is an amazingly beautiful dress crafted from exquisite ivory silk taffeta. It is strapless with a voluminous ballroom skirt with hidden pockets, a side bow and medium/short train. (It was featured on "Say Yes to The Dress" in Episode 5.)

Also have short, silk chiffon strapless Priscilla dress, perfect for a rehearsal or reception dress...

For pics, more info, please see our for sale site : http://kandjweddingforsale.weebly.com/wedding--rehearsal-dress.html

Wedding dress:
  •  The size tag has been removed but I believe it is a size 2 or 4, which has been taken in to  about a size 2 at the waist/ribs area. It fits me like my other special occasion dresses I own from J Crew that are a size 2 .  I am 5'5" and about 118lb
  •  Slight alteration/cutting away to tulle in the front for walking.
  • Simple but strong 1 button American style bustle added- which truly suits this dress.
  •  Small matching silk buttons added down the entire length of dress.
  • No alterations to length. I wore it with 3 in heels, I am 5ft 5in.
  • Corset-type bra upper with boning structure came in dress. Alterations added sewn in (but removable) bra cups.
  •  Ivory/creamy off white color.
  • Bow to front is original, but appears removable.
  • Pockets.
  •  Gorgeous, crisp silk taffeta. Extensive layers of tulle underneath, with lining layer between legs and tulle for comfort. 
  • Is Currently at dry cleaning, expected back in 2 (around  December 11)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards