Massachusetts-Boston

FOR SALE - Romantic, Vintage, Deco Items - Various types of vases, advice box items, postcards, etc

Hi Boston area ladies (and the infrequent gentlemen) - I am trying to make room in my house again and would love to sell some of my wedding items.  Check out my website for some great items if you are having a vintage themed shower or wedding. We used a lot of candles with our vases, but would look just as nice filled with flowers.  My contact information is on the website. Happy wedding planning......I secretly miss it :O)

http://bostonwedding11213.weebly.com

Re: FOR SALE - Romantic, Vintage, Deco Items - Various types of vases, advice box items, postcards, etc

• Very cute! I love the suitcase and texted hubby asking if he likes the idea so I think I'll buy it if you still have it!

• Hi, XMOBERGX.  Did you email me?  I also received an inquiry about it via email yesterday and confirmed that it was still for sale.  If you email me it easier stina3311@msn.com.   If I don't here back from her in the next couple hours it is yours.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards